3e Training - Assertive Presentations
To give course members the opportunity to develop, improve and practise the skills required to design, prepare and deliver presentations and workshops.
To promote confidence and competence by developing the following skills necessary for powerful communications:
- Using appropriate behaviour – maximising your presenceStarting well in - meetings, briefings, training, interviews, project reviews, sales and technical presentations
- Preparing quickly and efficiently using the 3e Presentation Process.
- Assessing and responding to audience needs
- Delivering persuasively in an enthusiastic and entertaining manner
- Thinking on your feet to deal with questions
- The uses and abuses of PowerPoint, and the alternatives.
This training is suitable for those with or without experience who are keen to deliver outstanding presentations.