3e Training - Train the IT trainer
To give course members the opportunity to develop, improve and practise the skills required to design, prepare and deliver IT training. Participants will be able to use the approaches suggested in a wider range of communication events.
To promote confidence and competence by developing the following skills:
- Understanding audience needs, learning styles and resistance to change using appropriate behaviour
- Objectives setting, and course design to meet the needs of the audience
- Preparing Lesson Plans
- Thorough preparation - the pilot course, yourself, the client, the trainees, facilities, materials and equipment
- Developing course structures that leave lasting messages through the incorporation of entertaining, interactive exercises
- Delivering with style, enthusiasm and confidence. Creating positive expectations.
- Dealing with ‘difficult’ learners.
- Dealing with questions
This training is suitable for those with or without experience of IT training or instruction.