3e Training - Presenting as a Team and Team Briefing
To give participants the knowledge and skills required to improve their participation in the bid presentation
By the end of the course the trainees will:
- Be aware of the need for effective leadership during the preparation of the bid presentation
- Be able to identify the critical preparation elements
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of members of the bid team before, during and after the presentation
- Feel confident in their likely role in future bid presentations and the delivery skills they can bring to future presentations
- Develop action plans to ensure the results of the workshop are used appropriately.
There is no preparation work required by course members.